FS 1.2

Home Forums FS General FS 1.2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ste

<p><a href="http://fs.fai.org/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/Fs1.2.4">FS version 1.2.4</a> is now released.</p>
    <p>It should be doing the right stuff (hopefully nothing worse than 1.1.7 at least) and after testing with various previous comps for the last 3 days it seems there are no showstoppers left.<br />
    It is still a beta version and I expect version 1.2.5 to be out before the weekend, if I get some help in testing 1.2.4 more.</p>
    <p>We will use it to run two 3 day competitions this weekend in Norway, one norwegian league round in paragliding and one in hanggliding.</p>
    <p>Hopefully we get some 50+ pilots and 3 tasks in the PG comp. In the HG comp there will be fewer pilots but probably longer tasks.</p>
    <p>FS 1.2 has improved/fixed handling of reports. Now the filtering is done before the xml source for the xsl template is created. This way the xsl transformation is easier to do and the rank # will be correct also when using a filter (this was not the case before).</p>
    <p>There is now GAP2000, GAP2002, OZGAP2005, GAP2007 and PWC2007 scoring formulas to select from. The GAP formulas should now follow pretty much same logic as the original once implemented in RACE.</p>
    <p>Creating a new formula dll is very easy for anyone who can do a little programming in .NET (if one can read a little C#). A "how to" guide will (hopefully) be ready soon.</p>
    <p>FsFlight can now read airspace files and check tracklogs vs AL &#38; AH…</p>
    <p>Stein-Tore
    </p>

ste

FS 1.2.5 is out, fixed #109.

Stein-Tore

ste

FS 1.2.6 is just around the corner, will be the next official version of FS (replacing 1.1.7).
    Main reasons to use 1.2.6 instead of 1.1.7:
    – some fixes in the GAP formula(s) that in some special cases can give slightly wrong points for a pilot compared to what the GAP formula implemented in RACE does.
    – Choice of scoring formulas: GAP2000, GAP2002, OzGAP2005, GAP2007 (the other GAP’s rolled into one + some new stuff …), PWC2007, PWC2008.
    – Possible to make your own formula dll.
    – Possible to load airspaces and check for violations in FsFlight.

Stein-Tore

ste

FS 1.2.6 released.
    Those using FS 1.1.7 should upgrade …

Stein-Tore

af
    Participant

I have geting a problem with FsComp 1.2.6, that (i think) haven’t experienced in previous versions!

We some times used to define a close time for ESS early then the task close time. The intention was to stop scoring arrival positions after EES close time, but continuing to score distance points until the TASK close time.
    This version doesn’t allow to define a close time for a waypoint, later then the close time from a previous waypoint.
    How can we define a situation like that? Is that possible?

ste
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.