FSDUMP 2.0 (SIMPLE INTERFACE FOR MUTIPLES INSTANCES OF GPSDUMP)

Home Forums GpsDump FSDUMP 2.0 (SIMPLE INTERFACE FOR MUTIPLES INSTANCES OF GPSDUMP)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dlhenke
    Participant

<p>Hello Scorers.<br />
    We have a new version of FsDump ( simple interface for multiples instances of GpsDump)<br />
    Now with autodownload, the scorer does not need anymore to start the process.<br />
    You setup autodownload (Trial) and watch all process..<br />
    The Pilots put his Gps to The cable and you as scorer when the download is finished you can show the track and task to him..<br />
    Regards<br />
    Durval Henke<br />
    http://www.xcbrasil.org/FsDump/FsDump.exe
    </p>

Emre Gurer
    Participant

Today is the 2nd day of the competition. It’s great and exciting to see new version of FSDump. =)

Good job Durval, Thanks a bunch.

SCDBob
    Participant

Hi Durval,
    I have just downloaded the new version from your link but it doesn’t seems to work.

I have checked the “Auto Download” box, then button “accept”, then I have configured the COM port and the MLR protocol but when I put on the cable download didn’t start automatically. Are there other configurations to set up?

I have checked the “About” menu and it says “Version 1.0.0.3”: is it the right version?

Thanks for your great work that save us lots of time!

Roberto

dlhenke
    Participant

I forgot to change the version in the about box.
    For that you need to use the last version of GpsDump also.
    Execute the GpsDump first, I Think the GpsDump changes something at the register.
    Because of That some scorers are reporting that they need to “REBOOT” the computer.
    I’m Working in a version with Mono to use with Linux. and with Linux version of GpsDump.

Regards
    Durval

wjhughesjr
    Participant

Durval,

Thanks again for this great utility. I’m getting ready to score a comp in the US and downloaded the latest version. Do you have documentation for it? The url listed in the .xml file for help isn’t valid. I’m getting some different behavior than with previous versions and thought I would look at the documentation before pestering you.

Thanks,
    -Bill

dlhenke
    Participant

Sorry Folks, i do not have any documentation for it, because it is so simple( Maybe for me as the author ). And also i’m on permanent Vacations (retirement) Flying at Andradas (Pico do Gaviao).
    For now one, we will not have any new version of FsDump, it will be stoped at this release.
    Maybe we have some news about FsDump in a few weeks.. ( Let’s see if i am able to do what i’m planning to do ).

Regards
    Durval Henke

GurnitskiySA
    Participant

Hello.
    I have a problem when loading a track with fsdump
    track downloads, but when you need to view it throws an error, and the track does not take the competition.
    This may be due to the date of flight and the date of downloading a track?
    for example flight 01,01,11, and loaded on a computer 10,01,11?
    fsdump try in test mode.

GurnitskiySA
    Participant

Thanks again for this great utility?

And will be updated?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.