problema FS al aceptar los vuelos de GpsDump. FS does not accept GPSDum Tracks.

Home Forums FS Support problema FS al aceptar los vuelos de GpsDump. FS does not accept GPSDum Tracks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chomin2
    Participant

Hola:
    Esto me viene pasando desde hace un año. Descargo los vuelos normalmente con GpsDump.
    FS no acepta los tracks. Me da este error (adjunto captura de pantalla).
    Entonces los mofico eliminando las lineas con wordpad (adjunto captura de pantalla). Entonces FS ya los acepta.
    Parece, que hay alguna opcion en GpsGump que no he elegido bien.

Hello: This has been happening for a year. I normally download flights with GpsDump.FS does not accept the tracks. FS gives me an error (screenshot attached).Then change them by removing the lines with wordpad (screenshot attached). Then FS already accepts.It seems that there is any option in GpsGump I have not chosen well.

Gracias.
    Chomin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SteinS
    Participant

By default GpsDump will calculate the best out-and-return and triangles when saving the track in kml. You can disable this (and save some seconds for calculating these values) by setting the loop flight gap to zero (Misc -> Set loop flight gap). The standard value is 800m.

The kml file will then signal this by replacing the data with a comment (e.g. ““). This segment is, as I have just discovered, not strictly according to the XML format (a “-” too much).

Until I have fixed this those of you that do not need this data can edit the kml file by deleting these lines (they have no impact on any signature).

SteinS
    Participant

To clarify, XML does not like segments starting with “!—” and ending with “–“

• This reply was modified 11 years, 9 months ago by SteinS.
    chomin2
    Participant

Thanks a lot Stein.
    I will try it the next task.

Chomin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.