Ticket #130 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
FSFlight Airspace File Problems
|Reported by:||matthew@…||Owned by:||ste|
|Keywords:||Open Air Format Problem||Cc:|
Great work on the program.
I have come across a problem with FSFlight and reading Open Air.txt files. The area I am in has many arcs & circles in the data. For some reason FSFlight has a BIG objection to drawing anything that resmembles an Arc or Circle.
OK I thought, so maybe it just doesn't draw arcs or circles but still calculates the correct data from the coordinates. I used a test from a Task where Airspace was busted from a previous Comp and NO it didn't pickup or flag the Airspace violation that SeeYou? or CompeGPS flagged from the same Airspace file and Tracklog.
There is definitly something going on with this.
Let me know if you need any of the test data.
- Owner changed from somebody to ste
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from critical to minor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Milestone set to 1.3
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to 1.2.14