Ticket #209 (assigned enhancement)
faq documentation issue, list of FAI ISO codes not valid
|Reported by:||arieck||Owned by:||joerg|
|Keywords:||faq ISO country code FAI||Cc:|
The FAQ http://fs.fai.org/wiki/FAQ give a information about that the list of "FAI" countries: http://www.fai.org/hang_gliding/extranet/rankings_countries.asp should always be uptodate.
But the link generates a database error message [SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'spNAC_CIVLrankings'.
When there is any new source to list of FAI Country codes please correct the FAQ. Thanks
- Owner changed from ste to oyvellef
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from major to trivial
- Component changed from FsComp to Other
- Owner changed from oyvellef to joerg
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Milestone set to 1.3.0