Ticket #317 (closed question: invalid)
Options for flexible tasks
|Reported by:||Ruediger||Owned by:||joerg|
what is the best way to setup a "flex-task" that
- can be used for a competition with pilots of very different skills
- has a defined start and goal
- track is of type out-and-return or triangle
the idea is to have
- one or more must-have turnpoints with big cylinders
- every pilot should enter the cylinders as in a race, but should have the choice to set his own real turnpoint inside (!) the cylinder, i.e. he should not leave it.
- pure distance-related scoring
How would be the best solution for that? 1) I guess that except for the "inside" requirement it would just be an "Open distance via turnpoints" task, but the "The pilot who get furthest away in any direction from the last turnpoint win the task." is not exactly what I need. 2) Is the "inside" requirement somehow supported?