Open new enhancement ticket

Home Forums FS Support Open new enhancement ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SCDBob
    Participant

<p>Hello,<br />
    I would like to open two enhancement ticket in FS Trac but I can’t find how to create a new ticket. Is it possible or this functionality has been blocked?</p>
    <p>Thanks,</p>
    <p>Roberto
    </p>

Oyvind Ellefsen
    Participant

Hi,

As described on the front page you need to be registered and logged in to be able to register a ticket (Otherwise we get tons of spam tickets)

Use the login link on the top right of the frontpage (Same user and password as in the forum)

Let me know if you still have problems!

– Oyvind

SCDBob
    Participant

Hi Oyvind,
    when I try to login, I use the same user and pwd as in the forum, but I got some authentication error (I write the password, click ok but the same popup opens again, asking user and password that I’ve already wrote).

Roberto

Oyvind Ellefsen
    Participant

Roberto,

That is strange, I had to delete lots of spam users some time back, but your user is still in there. Can you please try to set a new password here in the forum, and then try to re-login in Trac?

If that does not work there is probably an error in the authentication system, and I will look into that. Please let me know if it works!

– Oyvind

SCDBob
    Participant

Oyvind, I’ve just changed the password and now it’s ok. Thanks for your suggestion!

Roberto

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.