Scoring "open distance" tasks

Home Forums FS General Scoring "open distance" tasks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  perevelu 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Joerg,

how is the distance calculated? Does it work somehow as in OLC/Xcontest, or does it just calculate the distance from takeoff/first cylinder, optionally including add. turnpoints? Thanks!

Joerg Ewald

Right now the distance is calculated “point to point”, no OLC style optimization over calculated turn points is done.

Hi there,
    I’ve been trying to use FS for an Open distance task, but it was not possible to upload the tracklog, as it show a message (see attached image). As I it’s informed by the software, only a Start waypoint it’s needed, and then it is supposed not to need any other info, apart from dates, UTC time, etc, but no moe waypoints.
    Could anyone give a hint about what is going wrong?
    Best regards.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  perevelu.
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I’m having exactly the same problem right now, please post if you get it fixed!

Hey I got it to work by downloading the latest source code and building the binaries. Apparently it is fixed in the latest version. I can send you a zip of the binaries if you want.

Hi there!
    I’ll but I’m not an expert, so if you can send it, much better.
    My email:
    Many thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.