FS2013 – Bug editing tasks?

Home Forums FS Support FS2013 – Bug editing tasks?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yosemite-sam
    Participant

Cannot edit tasks with FS2013, the following error keeps popping up (print screen attached):

Value of ‘-80’ is not valid for ‘Value’. ‘Value’ should be between ‘Minimum’ and ‘Maximum’.
    Parameter name: Value

And the same happens when creating the task and adding waypoints (with different negative numbers for ‘Value’) but it allows the task to be created.

I’m using a previous version to edit the task, when I have a problem and it works fine.

Suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joerg Ewald

Hi thanks for the feedback

Could you please send me the FSDB file in question? Attaching it here would work as well.

thanks
    Joerg

yosemite-sam
    Participant

Hi Joerg,

In my installation it happens with every fsdb I create or edit, not with a specific fsdb.
    I can send you one later today if you still believe it to be useful.

Best regards,
    Bruno

Joerg Ewald

Hi Bruno

Interesting. I’m definitely able to create and edit tasks with FS 2013, so something is very odd. Could you maybe walk me through this step by step? Or we could Skype and look at your screen if you want.

Joerg

Joerg Ewald

OK, I managed to fix this. It will be part of FS 2013 R2 – which should come out in August.

Joerg

Joerg Ewald

Bruno

Would you be willing to test out FS 2013 R2 before we release it, to make sure the bug you reported is gone? If so, send me your Email address to civl[at]yourstruly[dot]ch

thanks
    Joerg

yosemite-sam
    Participant

Hi Joerg,

Sorry for the delay.
    Yes of course! I do not mind giving it a go.

I’ll not be scoring any more competitions this year but I have enough tracks and tasks to test any new release.

I believe you have my email, be in touch.

Regards,
    Bruno

Joerg Ewald

Thanks Bruno. I don’t have your address (no access to the forum user details). Please send a quick note to civl[at]yours truly[dot]ch

Joerg Ewald

Finally fixed for good – see http://fs.fai.org/trac/ticket/265

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.